Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chocolate bread

On our recent holiday we stopped off in Foxton to find somewhere to eat. It was about 7:30pm and everything was shutting. We went to the supermarket and I breast-fed in the carpark while my husband and the Sweetheart went into the store. They came back with a few things, the most notable of which was chocolate bread. The sweet bread was coated in chocolate. Alas, it was gone too soon.

We decide to make our own. It isn't rocket science. We used a sweet bread mix (from Bin Inn), prepared it and when it came time for shaping my daughter and I plaited the bread and put chunks of dark chocolate throughout. Yum.  An ordinary bread became a very special treat.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yummy zoo treat! We just got given a secondhand breadmaker, so I was going to ask you how you did this. Actually going to Hutt today... I could visit the fabled Bin Inn ;)

    ReplyDelete